Recent Before & After Photos

Chandelier Cleaning


A vintage and fragile chandelier badly needed a cleaning after a recent storm that had passed through the area caused much of the shine to dissipate due to a le... READ MORE



Fire Extinguisher goes off at Camp


From a cleaning done at a near by camping ground. A fire extinguisher had gone off within a room of one of the cabins and spread throughout the entire unit. Our... READ MORE



Fire Extinguisher goes off at Camp


From a cleaning done at a near by camping ground. A fire extinguisher had gone off within a room of one of the cabins and spread throughout the entire unit. Our... READ MORE



Water Damage and Mitigation


SERVPRO of Hunt Valley/Lutherville was called in to help after this office had been flooded from a pipe break. The water had affected the 12th floor down to the... READ MORE



Deer in car


Wildlife can be unpredictable but one of our clients received quite a surprise when a deer they hit came through their car's sunroof. Yes, folks! We at SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Hallway Clean Up From Elevator Malfunction in Parkville, MD


A hydraulic elevator malfunction caused fluid from its motor to spill out into hallway, pump room, and storage area at a retirement community in Parkville, MD. ... READ MORE



House Cleansing


Christmas card fell in gas log fireplace in living room and caused smoke damage throughout house. Our team proceeded with a deep cleaning of the house.



Heavy Dust and Debris caused by Pipe Burst


Overhead pipe leaked and burst, causing massive quantities of dust and debris to cover this unit's floor. The team commenced with a deep cleaning of the area. READ MORE



Dust and Debris caused by Pipe Burst


Overhead pipe leaked and burst, causing massive quantities of dust and debris to cover this unit's floor. The team commenced with a deep cleaning of the area. READ MORE